Walkthroughs - Monster RPG 2 - Invasion on the Beach
The beach invasion "mini game" is not easy. Like we said before, we recommend you have:
- A fully rested party
- 30 each of Cure and Cure2
- About 6-7 Elixir
- About 6-7 Holy Water
By activating the yellow squares, you can move players forward into battle (the front two rows) or keep them out of the next fight (the back row.)
- You CAN fight in groups of less than 4, but don't.
- Always revive all party members before the battle is over -- leave no one behind because if they are unconscious at the end of the battle, you can't use them again during this fight.
- Battle #1 -- Use 4 guards. If at any point in any battle a guard's HP goes below 176 (ie, 175 or less), cure them so that they are above 175. If you only need a Cure, use a Cure, otherwise use a Cure2.
- Battle #2 -- Use your main party. When the big Sludge turns into two small ones, use Bolt1 against them.
- Battle #3 -- Use 4 guards. Again, don't let them go below 176 HP.
- Battle #4 -- Use 4 guards. Harpies are very difficult enemies, so be careful -- if you're above 175 HP, you will never be killed with just one blow.
- Battle #5 -- Use 4 guards, all the old rules apply.
- Battle #6 -- Use your main party. Again, use Bolt1 to get rid of small slimes. Keep cured up and use Elixirs when your magic runs low.
- Battle #7 -- Use 4 guards.
- Battle #8 -- Use 4 guards. If anyone dies, revive them with a holy water. Keep everyone above 175 HP (this is a higher priority than attacking!!)
- Battle #9 -- Use your main party. Use Bolt2 on one Goofball then attack the same one with Eny, who should have the Guards sword equipped. Repeat.
- Battle #10 -- Use your main party. Kill the Goofball first, in the same way as before. Before this battle ends, make sure Rider exits with full HP AND MP!
- Battle #11 -- Use 4 Guards.
- Battle #12 -- Use 4 Guards. You will likely need to Cure up a LOT in this battle. Kill the Harpies first.
- Battle #13 -- Use 3 Guards with lots of HP, and Rider. Keep Rider alive at all times, and everyone else Cured up as much as possible. Use Bolt2 on the Stomper and Cure up with the Guards until the Stomper is dead. Once the Stomper dies, the rest is easy.
Congratulations, you've beaten the beach battle! Time to take news to the King!
After the battle Rios leaves your party, heading back to Flowey to start his work re-writing the books from the Seaside library.