Monster RPG 2
in the forest • the staff lies • untouched for years • unseen by eyes • until one day, when fate behold • the staff enslaved a mortal soul • burning towns • taking lives • bringing sorrow • forcing cries • a girl shall seek a captive friend • to bring the evil to an end
Monster RPG 2 is a fantasy quest that spans continents and worlds and lets you take a simple villager and develop her into a hero with the power to save her world. The next installment in the classic Monster RPG series, Monster RPG 2 is a turn-based role-playing game with enough variety, plot twists, secrets, and scenery to keep even the old school players coming back for more. If you loved the 16-bit classics on old console systems, you'll love this game. If you've never heard of those games, you're in for a real treat!
Role Playing Goodness:
- Nineteen locations to discover and explore.
- Nine adventurers to add to the party, develop and lead.
- Turn-based combat against over ninety monster types.
- Eighteen spells for Magic Users and Clerics to cast (not including spells cast by monsters!)
- Enough swords, guns, potions, helmets, badges, keys, staves and armor to keep any adventurer stocked for life.
Playable in English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (European), Russian and Spanish.
Recommended for teens and up.
A PC or Mac with...
- 800 MHz CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 256 MB GPU
- 50 MB of storage space
- Windows XP+, macOS 10.11+ or any recent Linux distribution
- Android 4.4+ (on phone/tablet/TV/Chromebook)