Notice: Dog-O is still a WORK IN PROGRESS!
Jellybean is lost in a strange world beneath the surface, and Pleasant and Tom must find him and bring him home. This bite-sized RPG features a unique RTTB (real-time turn-based) battle system where speed and skill count. Team up with underworld characters to rescue your curious pooch from fiendish and overly friendly foes.
Dog-O is tentatively being planned for release sometime in late 2020 or early 2021. You can wishlist it now on Steam. See below.
The game will be playable in English and French.
Recommended for teens and up.
System Requirements *
A PC or Mac with a minimum of...
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel HD graphics
- 10 MB of storage space
- Windows 7, macOS 10.11 or any recent Linux distribution
- Android 6.0 (on phone/tablet/TV/Chromebook)
* System requirements may change slightly during development
- The Dog-O forum hosts the devlog where you can find more information and many video clips of the game.
- The FAQ will eventually have more information also.
- Press can find more information here