Monster RPG 2:Game Tips, Tricks and Stats
List of stats and what they affect:
- HP: Hit points
- MaxHP: Maximum hit points when fully cured
- Attack: Damage dealt by physical attacks (before adding weapon)
- Defence: Subtracted from enemy attacks
- Speed: Fastest combatant moves first, then second fastest etc.
- MP: Mana points
- MaxMP: Maximum mana when fully rested/elixired
- M.Def.: Magic defence. Subtracted from magic attacks
- Luck: Increases chance of critical hits and blocks (up to a maximum of 20%)
- Attack and LHand and/or RHand (weapon power) are combined to give attack power
- Defense and one of H/C/FArmor are combined to give blocking power. Only one of H/C/FArmor is used, depending on which part of the body was hit. H/C/F stands for Head, Chest, Feet respectively, and each has a different probability of being hit.
As of version 1.10, there is a Fairy who follows you around whom you can buy consumable items from. What's the deal? Why is she there sometimes and sometimes not? There are two situations where she will appear: if you are low on potions, or if you have no Heals. "Low" is an arbitrary amount, based on the value of each item. Holy waters and Elixirs are worth more than Cure2s and Cure2s are worth more than Cure1s. If the "value total" of your items is over a certain number, the Fairy won't appear. One other note: if you are low on gold and the Fairy appears, she'll give you 250 gold.
1) Hold F5 for 5 seconds -- enter/exit superpower mode
2) Hold F6 for 5 seconds -- restore all HP/MP