Monster RPG 2 is a fantasy quest that spans continents and worlds and lets you take a simple villager and develop her into a hero with the power to save her world. The next instalment in the classic Monster RPG series, Monster RPG 2 is a turn-based role-playing game with enough variety, plot twists, secrets, and scenery to keep even the old school players coming back for more. If you loved the 16-bit classics on old console systems, you'll love this game. If you've never heard of those games, you're in for a real treat!
Role Playing Goodness:
- Nineteen locations to discover and explore.
- Nine adventurers to add to the party, develop and lead.
- Turn-based combat against over ninety monster types.
- Eighteen spells for Magic Users and Clerics to cast (not including spells cast by monsters!)
- Enough swords, guns, potions, helmets, badges, keys, staves and armor to keep any adventurer stocked for life.
Playable in many languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (European), Russian and Spanish.
Download the free full version game thanks to our wonderful Indiegogo sponsors: Download
The soundtrack is available here.
- Linux 3.0, Mac OS X 10.6 or Windows XP or above
- 1.6 GHz dual core processor
- 2 GB of memory
- 100 MB of hard drive space
- Intel GMA or better graphics
- 2 or more button gamepad optional
- Android 3.1
- An OUYA console
- A Raspberry Pi