Crystal Picnic is a lighthearted and colourful tribute to the classic era of action RPGs! Join a sarcastic gardener and a wannabe knight as they journey across the kingdom chasing after ants who stole magic crystals from the castle. Oh, and did we mention the ants have gone mad because they're EATING those crystals? Yeah, that makes things much more unpredictable! Hours of exploration, mesmerizing platform-style combat, plenty of new friends to meet and loads of wacky enemies to encounter. When you fight chubby birds and ants carrying bazookas, you know you're in for a good time!
Some cool features of the game are:
- Real-time battles
- Lots of RPG elements (equipment, stats, etc...)
- A humourous story in a unique setting
- Tidy pixel graphics
- A great soundtrack
- Small download size
Playable in English and German.
- Android (11MB)
- Linux 32 bit (11MB) | 64 bit (11MB)
- Mac Installer (10MB) | ZIP (10MB)
- OUYA (11MB)
- Raspberry Pi* (10MB)
- Windows Installer (18MB) | ZIP (10MB)
Available exclusively in our shop.
The soundtrack by Zoe Coleman is available on Bandcamp and contains many bonus (orchestral) and cut tracks.
A Crystal Picnic novel (Crystal Picnic Adventures) has been written by the game's script/dialogue writer, John Bardinelli.
- Linux 3.0, Mac OS X 10.6 or Windows XP or above
- 1.6 GHz dual core processor
- 2 GB of memory
- 50 MB of hard drive space
- Intel GMA or better graphics
- 6 or more button gamepad recommended
- Android 3.1 (gamepad recommended)
- An OUYA console
- A Raspberry Pi*