Notice: Dog-O is still a WORK IN PROGRESS!
Dog-O is tentatively being planned for release sometime in late 2020 or early 2021. You can wishlist it now on Steam. See below.
Jellybean is lost in a strange world beneath the surface, and Pleasant and Tom must find him and bring him home. This bite-sized RPG features a unique RTTB (real-time turn-based) battle system where speed and skill count. Team up with underworld characters to rescue your curious pooch from fiendish and overly friendly foes.
The game will be playable in English and French.
Recommended for teens and up.
System Requirements *
A PC with...
- Intel Atom Z3745 CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel HD (Bay Trail) or better GPU, 1280x720 minimum
- 10 MB of storage space
- Windows 7+ or Ubuntu 18.04 LTS+
- Android 6.0+ (supports Android TV and Chromebooks)
* System requirements may change slightly during development
- The Dog-O forum hosts the devlog where you can find more information and many video clips of the game.
- The FAQ will eventually have more information also.