Crystal Picnic is a lighthearted and colourful tribute to the classic era of action RPGs! Join a sarcastic gardener and a wannabe knight as they journey across the kingdom chasing after ants who stole magic crystals from the castle. Oh, and did we mention the ants have gone mad because they're EATING those crystals? Yeah, that makes things much more unpredictable! Hours of exploration, mesmerizing platform-style combat, plenty of new friends to meet and loads of wacky enemies to encounter. When you fight chubby birds and ants carrying bazookas, you know you're in for a good time!
Some cool features of the game are:
- Real-time battles
- Lots of RPG elements (equipment, stats, etc...)
- A humourous story in a unique setting
- Tidy pixel graphics
- A great soundtrack
- Small download size
Playable in English, French and German.
A PC or Mac with...
- 800 MHz CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 256 MB GPU
- Windows XP+, macOS 10.6+ or Ubuntu 14.04
Or one of...
- Android 2.3 with OpenGL ES 2 (Android TV supported!)
- iOS 6.1
- A Raspberry Pi running Raspbian
- Google Play (Android/Android TV)
- Amazon Appstore (Android/Kindle Fire/Fire TV)
- Amazon Underground (free)
- Cortex/OUYA (Forge TV/OUYA)
- iTunes App Store (iOS)
- itch.io (Windows/macOS/Ubuntu/Raspbian/Android)